Upchurch Village Hall has been the centre of our village life for over 50 years. It is used for many of our local organisations for regular meetings and events as well as by private hirers for weddings and parties for all ages. It offers 3 areas for bookings:
- Main Hall, approximately 16.5m x 9m (54ft x 30ft) with stage;
- Back Hall (stage area) 14m x 4.5m (45ft x 15ft)
- Committee Room 3m x 3m (10ft x 10ft)
- Car parking for up to 80 vehicles.
- Full disabled access for visitors (including toilet)
- Full catering-size kitchen including fridge and cooker.
- Clean modern toilets.
- PA system including loop for the hard of hearing.
- Bar facilities by arrangement with the licensee of The Crown P.H.
- Crockery (limited but sufficient for refreshments at a group meeting)
- Large grassed area to the front (when not being used as an overflow car park)